Chemical Health Services, LLC


CALL Yvette at 651-646-1180 for more info.


Yvette M. Belisle-Prigge, BS, LADC

Rick Prigge, LADC

Why choose FCHS?

  • Over 6000 satisfied clients.
  • Serving Minnesota for over 10 years.
  • Over 50 years of combined clinical experience.
  • Quick, confidential, and client centered.

Things to consider in your journey: 

In the state of Minnesota, anyone providing these services needs to be a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or other higher level licensed mental health practitioner.  Some important things to think about are:

  • How long have they been doing assessments outside of a treatment setting?
  • Is the fee reasonable compared to the same services elsewhere?
  • Do I want to use my insurance to pay for this or would it be better to not involve them at this time?  Using your insurance may create future problems with employment and some insurance eligibility.

*Money back guarantee applies to fees paid for services that are not accepted by the receiver due to lack of credentials. DOES NOT APPLY TO ASSESSMENTS COMPLETED IN ABSENTIA INCLUDING OVER THE PHONE AND VIA ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS.  THIS GUARANTEE ONLY APPLIES TO ASSESSMENTS COMPLETED FACE TO FACE.

If you are working through a DWI or a possession charge or have another reason to complete an alcohol or other drug use assessment:

  1. 1.  You can do your assessment over the phone or,
  2. 2.  You can come to our St. Paul home office.
  3. 3.   We can get it done right away, by appointment.
  4. 4.  We have very fast turn around time.
  5. 5.  Our fee is $150 (we do not take insurance).
  6. 6.  Services are backed by a 100% money back
  7.       guarantee.*

We specialize in providing drug and alcohol use assessments.  Having been in business for many years, we have dealt with a situation similar to yours in the past and know how to help you today.

We are licensed by the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy.  This license authorizes us to provide services in Minnesota, guaranteed or your money back.*   Check our credentials                  .

Consultations are free.  No time limit.



Appointment Line: 651-646-1180